- Professional and Confidential Career & Education Counseling
- Career Assessments
- Résumé & Cover Letter Preparation and Review
- Interview Coaching and Assistance
- Job Search Strategies
Who would benefit from career counseling?
- are not fulfilled in their current career
- want to re-enter the workforce after an absence and need help choosing a direction or accounting for gaps in their resume
- are high school students searching for guidance in selecting a college and major
- have been laid off due to a decline in their current job field
- are thinking of starting a new business and need to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses to develop a solid business plan
- would like to retire and find their passion and calling beyond their traditional career
- need assistance in their job search.
Our offices are located just a half mile from I-74/Independence and three miles from
I-485, near downtown Matthews.
1122 Sam Newell Road, Suite 110
Matthews, NC 28105